background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SPRING FEVER!!!!




We caught a major case of spring fever and headed down to St. George this weekend to stay in our house. It was a BLAST!!! We went with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Bob to Zions park on Saturday. Yes it was very nice and warm, while you all up here were freezing! Anyway, we saw the buffalo. Saw lots of beautiful deer. It is a really neat time of year to go there because the snow is melting so there are lots of waterfalls that aren't usually there. We saw at least 4 of them! It was so beautiful. The kids loved the buffalo, even though they were "very sinky" as Emmy put it. I hurt my back though and we couldn't go swimming. Bummer. We'll go soon guys, I promise!!! Here are some pics of our fun little get away.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm glad you got away and got warm! Such cute pics of the kids.

Linda said...

Fun!!! Makes me want to get away to warmer weather too! I am glad you had a wonderful time.