background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fun in the sun!!!!


We have been having so much fun in sunny St. George. Emily has a new best friend Bryson Baker, not to be confused with her brother Bryson! She plays with him and his sister Brinlee every single day. She has had sooo much fun. We have been playing pirates a lot lately. She loves to go find the buried treasure. I will have to post about it sometime!
We are at my mom's for the week, so I have internet and will try to catch up on some of the things I have missed the last few months. i.e. Mckenzie's b-day and our trip to Lake Powell!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am glad you have such good friends. You look like you are having so much fun in the sun...lucky you! Love you sweetie