background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Friday, November 28, 2008

"Happiness is being married to your best friend."

On Nov. 6th, 16 years ago I married my best friend Bob Reed. Happy Anniversary babe! You are my everything. I am so blessed to have you. There is not a day that goes by that you do not do something sweet for me, tell me how beautful I am, and make me laugh!!!! I love the nights that we talk and laugh until early in the morning, sometimes I laugh so hard my stomache hurts! You help me with the kids and you are always there for me. You always make me feel like I am the most important thing to you. I know that we will be together forever and I appreciate the fact that we work so hard to make sure our marriage is the most important thing to both of us! Thank you sweetie for all you do, and most of all for being MINE! I adore you and I love you forever.
Love your babydoll

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy anniversary! I am so grateful to know how loved and happy you are! That means a great deal to us! Keep on doing what you are doing it's working!