background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hiking in the beautiful WARM sunny weather!!!!








We found a new favorite spot to hike! It's called Dixie rock. It is the most beautiful amazing place. You can see all of St George. It was such a warm beautiful day we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Aren't all of you who are stuck in the snow jealous??? It's quite a treat to live here I have decided. Later that night we roasted hot dogs and made smores over the fire pit in the back yard. I forgot to take pictures. What a fun Saturday!


1 comment:

onecent said...

Yep, I'm jealous! ;)
I loved living there the few short months it was our home! Dixie Rock is a fun place to hike! I have a lot of pictures of my kids in the same areas! LOl