background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Keslie's First Dance!!!

O.K. I am kind of freaking out right now because Keslie just went to her first dance. Just a stake dance, but it is her first official dance! She looks beautiful and I have no doubt won't end up being a wall flower. I remember my first dance in sixth grade. My mom went out and bought me a new dress. Bob said to Keslie "Just stand against the wall and when a guy comes up to ask you to dance, stare at the ground and start singing to yourself!" When she asked why. He said "Because, I don't want to break out my shot gun just yet." It was funny. I guess our little girl is growing up into a young lady. Where did time go?

1 comment:

Julie said...

oh WOW!!!! This is weird I'm not used to this....can she go back to being a little girl now :) oh and hey do you like the background :D I had fun making it for you :D