background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Angel Grandma

Our sweet Grandma is happily reunited with her family in heaven. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that I will see her again someday. I am also comforted to know that she is happy and well and young and in no more pain! I love her so very much. She was such a wonderful amazing example to me in my life and the lives of my husband and children. I am eternally grateful to her for her sweet spirit, loving generous heart, never ending service and compassion for others, and her always listening ear, just to name a few. As my mom said it so well today, she truly endured to the end without complaint and always graceful and elegant. Bye for now Grandma, but not forever! I love you.
Mom, as always, your talk was well spoken and beautiful! You are just as beautiful, elegant, and wonderful as your mother. I love you.
Keri

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Mom really did do beautifully! And it was great to see all the family.

Linda said...

Keri,
Thanks for all the beautiful thoughts and comments it really means so much.
Welcome to our blogging world. I love having you along with Jason and Melinda sharing thoughts, pictures and our lives with one another.
Love, Mom