background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 2008!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is new year's eve. I can't believe it's 2008! As, I reflect back on this year I am grateful for the Lord's influence in our lives. He is there for us, always with arms open, all we have to do is ask. I am looking forward to another year and watching our dear sweet children grow. Bryson is going to receive the preisthood in February. He will be passing the sacrament. I can't believe how grown up he is. In October, we are going to Disneyland again with Jason, Melinda, Mom and Dad. I am so excited about that. That same month we will be celebrating Aysha's 1st birthday! My how time flies. We are also looking forward to going to Lake Powell again (It's a good thing Bob got me a new elliptical machine and exercise bike for Christmas so I can look good in a swim suit!) We are excited to go to the dunes to 4-wheel. We also love our trips to St George to our home there. I hope and pray this will be a wonderful year for ALL of our family! May the Lord bless us this year and always.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Yay...we are getting excited too!