background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I thought I'd try blogging. I have never done it before, so I hope it works. We had a wonderful Christmas! Santa found us in our new home. Whew! we were a little worried. Emily was so cute, she was so excited that santa actually ate our cookies and drank our egg nog that we left for him. What a wonderful blessing it was to have a new baby this Christmas. To look at her precious little face and think about the baby Jesus. How amazing it must have been to have been his mother. I can't cant believe how grateful I still feel that she is o.k. and healthy after her scary start. I still get scared sometimes when she is sleeping that she isn't breathing or something. I am so grateful for our sweet children. They are what makes Christmas so much fun! What would we ever do without our six angels! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome to world of blog! Its a great way to journal events. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas. We love you. Mom

Melinda said...

Welcome, welcome! We are so excited to keep up with your family this way.