background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday party FUN!





It was Keslie's Birthday yesterday! It's Emily's Birthday on Monday. So yesterday we partied all day long literally. We started the day with Emily's 4th Princess Birthday party. It was so much fun. All the little "Princesses" were greeted at the Reed castle by REAL PRINCESSES!!! Sleeping Beauty (Keslie), Tinkerbell (Keslie's friend Kaitlin) and Bell (Mckenzie) they were adorned in a beautiful necklace and ring. No princess is complete without her crown, so we made beautiful crowns. Then we colored a princess picture so that the REAL princesses could sign them for the girls. Then it was off to play a pretty princess dress up game. Then we made princess cookie star wands. The girls got to frost and decorate them, they really liked that! After presents the girls ate their Cinderella cake. I was surprised at how much they loved drinking out of the real glass tea cups, it was really cute. We had so much fun! The were the cutest princesses I have ever seen! Then it was time for Keslie's 14th birthday party, yes I have a 14 year old wow! Anyway, she invited some friends from her old school and new school. We ate pizza, played the M&M game and watched a movie. Thanks goodness Julie was there. For those of you who don't know Julie, she has babysat for our family since I was pregnant with TJ both times we went to Hawaii, she watched the kids. There is no way I could EVER leave them with anyone else, if it weren't for her I would never go anywhere. I trust her so much with my kids and love her like a little sister. She helped me get my blog looking presentable. Thanks Julie. Anyway, she had some great party game ideas. We played the HA HA game, We laughed so hard we cried it was so awesome. I think the girls had fun! Happy Birthday Keslie and Emily we love you girls very much. Keslie you are growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. I appreciate all of your help around the house and with the kids. I really do enjoy spending time with you going to the mall and talking. You are such a sweet girl. Not very many mom's of teenagers can say that, I am so grateful that I can. You are a one of a kind. Emily you are really growing up, you are such a helpful and kind person. You are loving of everyone and so funny. You always make everyone laugh. We love you both so much.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The Princess party was a great success. Laura loved it and can't stop talking all about it!

Julie said...

Keri you are just so dang cute!!! oh and by the way I'm proud you added more to you friends and family list ;) see you can still learn when you are half asleep hehe :) but babe way cute pictures and I can't wait to get back up there and do you family pictures :D LOVE YOU!!!! Jewels