background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

o.k. it's been a while sorry


I am sorry it's been a while. I am still trying to figure out pictures. Anyway, it's Keslie's 14th birthday on Saturday and it's Emily's 4th Birthday on Monday. We are celebrating both big days this Saturday. It should be interesting to have 2 parties in one day! whew! I figured I would just get them both done at once. My girls are getting so big! They all are growing up so fast. Bryson will be 12 on Feb 15th. He will be getting the priesthood. Wow, I can't believe it. My son is going to be passing the sacrament. Our little Aysha is almost 4 months already and can I just say that she really is the sweetest, happiest, smiliest baby ever! She is so cute and happy and content. I love her to pieces and enjoy every moment because I know how fast they grow up. Emily is going to have a princess party on Sat it should be very fun we are going to make star wand cookies. Make princess crowns, play a princess dress up game and play a princess and the pea game. I hope it will be fun. I have invited all of her cousins along with a few friends. She is very excited and tells me that Saturday is to far away! I will hopefully post pictures of it after, because Melinda is going to help me to figure this whole thing out when she brings Laura to the party! Thanks Melinda, in advance. Hope all is well with everyone! We'll have picture's of the birthday's next week. come check back soon.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Yay! So glad you got the pictures figured out and we get to see more of your cute family!