background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yay! Suzanne and Ryan aren''t moving to Seattle

They are moving however, just not to Seattle. We are so happy they are staying. I was holding Louisa today and started tearing up, Suzanne asked me what was wrong I am just so happy that I get to see my sweet neices and nephew grow up and that they aren't moving away that I can't stand it! We love you guys so much. We spent a very busy day helping them load up their storage pod today and packing the rest of the house.
Aysha is getting sooooo big. She is in 6 month clothes already! So much for having a newborn for very long. She's a doll though. She really remindes me of Bryson when he was a baby. Emily is excited to be back at school. The other kids however, aren't so excited about that. They are all getting along very well though and happy at their new school. I am glad because I felt very guilty about moving them! We have been very healthy this winter over all, a few colds here and there, but nothing major. I am grateful for this! After having Aysha so sick I needed a break so that has been nice. Keslie is really a teenager! She is so funny she is such a great liitle 2nd mommy to the little girls! I really don't know what I would do without her. Bryson is also turning into a tweenager! So is Mckenzie for that matter. On the way to Suzanne's today both Bryson and Mckenzie were in the car listening to their mp3 players with their earphones on singing. It was so funny, Bob and I are in for a fun road ahead. We are soon going to have a house full of teenagers!!!!! I'm a little nervous to be honest. But, ready for the challenge. I love our kids so much they are my life!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am glad that the Plant's are planted as well!

Get ready get set go....That is how fast your family in about to change in so many ways over the next few years. I am looking forward to it! You best get ready...life comes are you fast!
Love, Mom