background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Girls Weekend!




I had the most amazing weekend. My beautiful sister in law Melinda ( Pictured above kicking her leg out. Jason's wife, isn't he lucky?) invited me along to what has become known as "girls weekend." I was able to meet some wonderful amazing women and have a blast! We went up to Salt Lake on Friday afternoon. We stayed in a hotel until Sunday morning, yes 2 nights away from the baby. I still didn't get much sleep though, because we stayed up until 3 in the morning laughing and talking of course. And OF COURSE, Aysha slept all night both nights for Bob, but not the night I came home, go figure? Anyway, we also shopped till we dropped in Park City and hit the hot tub both nights. It was good for my soul to get away and have some girlie fun! I also missed my family and was glad to be home to see them. Thanks Melinda for inviting me and thanks ladies for the great time. I hope you'll invite me back next time. I know Nikki will let me come if I take her for a ride in the Viper LOL. I am soooo jealous of your ward you guys are wonderful!

6 comments:

Six Angels said...

Ok I am making a comment on my own blog. But if any of you read this, I just looked at the hot tub pic up close and we all look evil! Major red eye. It's funny

Linda said...

I am grateful that you had a wonderful time and you deserved a break! It was great of Melinda to invite you....I love my girls and I am happy you got to enjoy some time together.
Mom

Melinda said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun. I loved being with you! Now we just need some pics of you modeling your new digs!

Andrea B. said...

It was great meeting you Keri. I had a blast and hope you can come hang out with us again.

onecent said...

ok, I'm officially jealous!!! ;)
Looks like a fantastic time!!!! So good to see your smiling, gorgeous face again!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Dang, I'm green with envy. I LOVE GWO! Lucky, lucky, lucky.