background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Melinda's Birthday lunch



We went to lunch with my sister-in-law Melinda for her birthday. It was great! I really love my nieces Laura and Sara. Aren't they cute? We didn't get a picture of me and Melinda though. Here's one of me and Aysha and also of Emily and Laura. Sometimes I think Laura looks more like my daughter than Emily does. I never expected Bob and I to have a blonde daughter let alone 2 of them! They are cuties though.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! It was so much fun! Let's do it for your birthday this month!

Linda said...

What a fun time we had....we will do it for the birthday coming up on the 23rd...now whose Birthday could that be? Looking forward to it!

onecent said...

You look so cute in this picture Keri! as well as the girls ;)