background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Monday, May 05, 2008

Bryson's Ordination




Bryson received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday Sunday May 4th. It was such a special day. Grandma Linda, Aunt Suzanne and cousin Michael were able to come. I have never seen an ordination before and it was so neat. The spirit was so strong and it really confirmed my testimony of the power of the Priesthood. I am so proud of Bryson and his worthiness to receive such a blessing from our Heavenly Father. This will bless him throughout his whole life. I love you so much so much son. You have such a sweet way about you. I love your tenderness. Honor your Priesthood and it will always be there when you need it most.
After church we were invited to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dan's for a wonderful dinner in Bryson's honor. It was fantastic, especially since I didn't have to cook it! We watched the sad Jazz game and had a really great time. Thanks mom and dad for having us!

2 comments:

onecent said...

YEAH BRYSON!!!! that is wonderful! Congrats on being ordained! The priesthood is a powerful gift, one that you should always honor. The pictures are just beautiful! What a great day!

Linda said...

What a wonderful day! We enjoyed every minute. Bryson we are so very proud of you. I know you will always honor your priesthood.