background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mothers Day from our house in St. George!





We headed down to St. George again to our beautiful house for Mother's Day! It was fun to spend the day with Bob's mom who never gets to see her kids on this special day usually. We left on Thursday and were so glad to get into the warm sun. The kids immediately put on their swim suits and set up the water slide in the back yard! We also got to spend time with Ryan, Suzanne, Michael, Abby and Louisa. They headed down also and stayed with mom and dad. On Mother's Day I woke up and Bob had snuck off to McDonald's to bring me breakfast in bed and a beautiful bouquet of flower's and a cute card from the kids. We then got packed up ready to drive home later that day. We got KFC for an early dinner and headed to mom and dads house in Hurricane. We were going to go up to Zions and eat it, but by the time they got home from church it was a bit to late and we needed to head back, so we watched the awesome Jazz game, which we won, and at there. It was fun to spend the day with Jane and Suzanne two mother's that I admire tons! Bob gave me the best Mother's Day gift, the promise that I never have to be a mother again. Seriously, after my last pregnancy this was a great gift! Poor Bob though that snippy snippy was a little rough! Now that's how much he loves me! I am so lucky!

No comments: