background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Monday, May 05, 2008

Away for a night!



Bob is the most amazing and wonderful husband. I love him so much. I am so blessed to have him. He took me away Friday night to Deer Valley. We stayed in the most beautiful condo right at the bottom of the ski lift. It had a jacuzzi tub in the master and also a hot tub out on the deck. It was so romantic and wonderful. On Saturday we went a saw Iron Man it was great. That night we went to the fights I can't remember what they are called , but it's like the UFC, Ultimate Combat I think. It was a blast! This was my first time away from Aysha, so it was nice to get a full night sleep! My cute Julie came and watched the kids, I swear I would never go anywhere if it weren't for her. It is so true. I love ya Jules. Thanks so much. While I was gone Julie took some amazing pictures of Aysha and the kids. She is so talented. She has a gift for photography. Here are a couple of the pictures she took.

3 comments:

onecent said...

AWWW look at that gorgeous pic of the kids!! it is beautiful! definately worthy of a wall hanging! and the one of Aysha is just breathtaking! I am glad you posted them. I love seeing them :)

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness I adore Aysha's paintbrush ponies. And your kids are all so beautiful!

Linda said...

Love the pictures....life is good!