background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bryson's 6th grade awards assembly




Bryson has officially graduated from grade school! Wow, I can't believe I am going to have 2 kids in middle school next year! I am so proud of Bryson, he received the presidents award for educational excellence. Which means he made the honor roll 7 or more times! He also received his safety patrol award. He also got his physical fitness award! He worked hard all year and did such a great job. Way to go Bryson. Keep up the good work. We love you son.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Bryson way to go buddy! You did so good in school and I am very proud of you. I cannot believe how quickly you are growing up! Way to go Bryson...keep up the good work as you go on to middle school!

Linda said...

Keri you and Bob have such beautiful children. I sure do love and enjoy them.

onecent said...

YEAH BRYSON!!!
and Emily IS a cutie pie! great pics!