background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Keri's Birthday! We won't mention how old!!!




I had an amazing birthday! We took the kids up to Deer Valley and stayed in the Red Stag it is so nice. The kids just loved swimming in the indoor pool and I could kick myself for bringing my camera, but then not taking any pictures! Sorry. It was so much fun though. They played and swam and swam and swam! We had a party for me at the condo and ate! It was awesome. Bob bought me a trip to the day spa which I am looking forward to very much! He is such a sweetie. Here are a couple of pictures of the fun and wonderful lunch that my sister in law Melinda and my mom took me out to! Cute picture of Grandma Linda and her 2 little baby girls. Aysha and Sara. And Laura and Emily are buddies. They were pretending that the back of the bench was a horse! so cute!

4 comments:

Six Angels said...

Hey mom it's a good thing you didn't break your back holding those massive girls! HA HA

onecent said...

CUTE! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I teted you on your B-day.. hopefully you got it. it was after 11:30 pm, so you were probably sleeping LOL
HUGS!

onecent said...

I'm a spelling dork obviously! I never TETED you on your birthday... that would be rather violating wouldn't you say? rather, I TEXTED you! ;)
Hugs Penny

6 P's in a Pod said...

Oh, YEA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! (P.S. I know how old!)