background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!





Happy Fathers Day, a little late on the blog, to my wonderful husband who takes such good care of us. You are an amazing father and love your children with all your heart. I have never known such a devoted father as you. We love you. We appreciate all that you do for us. Also to my wonderful father Dan and my fahter in law Bob sr. Thanks for your love for our children and all that you do. We hope you had a great day!
We had a BBQ on Saturday to celebrate. We had some of our very good friends from New Zealand the Metekingi family. The kids had a blast on the 4 wheelers and played on the waterslide. Also, my brother Todd joined us, that was really fun to have him. He had fun on our can-am pictured above with all the kids in tow! When they got back they all said that uncle Todd was a little "crazy." Somehow that didn't surprise me at all!

No comments: