background

families are forever

families are forever

slide show

slide show

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Long lost friend! Found!





My good friend Penny Tidwell moved away about 4 years ago. We lost touch. Then after 4 years of searching, you wouldn't believe some of the things she thought of to find me, she finally found me. YEA I was so glad too, because I was also looking for her. Then it took us 3 months to finally get together after that to actually see each other! O.K. We are both very busy mom's , she has 5 kids. But, at long last here we are. Penny and I are reunited. It was fun the kids rode the water slide, they played video games, and we got to catch up. Let's not wait another 3 months to see each other again. We are nerds. I love you Penny!!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey what a great story of friendship. Tell Penny hi from me. Good to see you having a great time together and catching up on all the news!

onecent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onecent said...

Hey, I love you too!!! you are the sweetest friend ever! YEAH! these pics are fun! I can't beleive that it took us 1500 pictures to get these 2.. LOLOLOLOL ;)
HUGS FOREVER!